1) Become a sustainer (monthly donor). Sustainers provide us, the students with the consistent support we need to grow as leaders and reform our schools. Use your credit or debit card to automatically donate $5, $10, $15, $25, $50 or $100 a month. We’ve partnered with Click and Pledge to securely process your online donations.
2) Become a Major Donor. Major Donors commit to giving an annual gift of $250 or more. This includes becoming a monthly sustainer (starting at only $21/month). Major Donors are invited to meet with Philly Student Union staff, board and members so we can build relationships, give you up-to-date information about our work, answer any question you may have and ask for your continued support.
3) Make a donation online. A $100 donation pays for the materials, food and bus tokens we need to bring thirty students together for a Citywide Meeting.
4) Make a donation by mail. A $250 donation pays for one student to attend our month-long summer leadership institute, Building a Youth Movement (BAYM). Checks can be mailed to:
The Philadelphia Student Union
501 S. 52nd Street, CO#1
Philadelphia, PA 19143
5) Donate items from our Wish List. We’re in need of all types of items, including office supplies, cleaning supplies, new or used books for our library, furniture, and much more.